Sunday, January 19, 2003

My very second blog entry! (Okay, I think that's enough of that. Î'll stop now.)

Thanks to Graham for setting this up for me, and for calling and talking me through how to post things and patiently calling me back every time I disconnected the phone call by putting the phone on my shoulder while trying to type...... :)

I figured it might be a good idea to have my own web log up to let you all know how I'm doing, since I never seem to have the time that I would like to write or call everybody individually. At least this way you'll be able to keep up with my doings in some way -- it's sort of like talking to all of you at once!

Life is busy. I'm very glad that tomorrow is a holiday, since I haven't gotten much schoolwork done this weekend. I don't particularly relish the thought of spending my holiday doing homework, but I'd rather do that than try to cram it all in after a long day at school. For those of you who don't know, I'm taking differential equations and mechanics at Portland Community College. Thrilling, huh?

I think that's about it for my very second blog entry. :) This is very exciting. Now all I have to do is remember that I have it and post to it once in a while. :)

No comments: