Monday, January 20, 2003

Mmmmmm... Yoga is nice (though painful at times). I decided that it was time to start attempting to resurrect some of my yoga and other stretching and good habits, so for the past couple of days we've been shoving the futon off to the side of the living room in the morning so it blocks the door and makes a nice big open floor space for yoga-izing. Hugo tried some of the poses yesterday, but lack of a yoga mat on a hardwood floor is rather, well, hard. This morning he contented himself with glancing over periodically and making remarks such as "What on earth are you doing now?" :)

Differential equations are not nice. And I have three problem sets due for that class on Wednesday -- ugh! So you can guess what I've been doing with my holiday. But I'm going to make cheesecake later on, so I have something to look forward to while I work. Yum. But first I need to get back to work....

No comments: