Friday, February 03, 2006

Big News, Part I

Alright, since I don't seem to have the time to write up all my big news in one big post (and you probably wouldn't want to spend the time reading it anyway), I'm going to do it in installments.

Part I: I'm applying to grad school! In particular, to PSU's Master of Public Administration (MPA) program. I didn't even really know about this department until starting this grant writing class, because they don't offer undergraduate degress, but when I discovered it I realized that the MPA program integrates a whole lot of things that I've been interested in for a long time, all rolled into one degree. My plan is to pursue a dual concentration in Non-profit Management and Natural Resources Policy and Administration, so I can hopefully find good work with an environmental non-profit. And possibly, someday, to start my own. But that's the subject of the next Big News post. :)

2 comments:

Rain said...

hi there, your blog is a wonderful breath of fresh air!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news! I hope it works out for you.