Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's Starting...

The other day I recieved two pieces of mail - a notification that my diploma would be ready to pick up on March 1, and my very first copy of PSU's alumni magazine (creatively titled PSU Magazine). That was interesting and coincidental in itself. But maybe not so coincidental. Last night I received a phone call. My caller ID display said "*Telefund9" and I wondered, now who could that be? And who was it indeed but a PSU freshman calling from the PSU Foundation asking me to pledge my support of PSU with an alumni donation! Boy, these people catch on quick! :P Upon reviewing our conversation after the fact, I realized that I should have told the girl that I am showing my support for PSU by continuing to take classes and pay my tuition, fees, and housing bills! But I didn't think of it at the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see comments on toasty warm adventuring....then guess who I am....::wink::