Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Official!

I am now the Garden Coordinator for the PSU Community Garden! Hooray! Apparently I was voted in at the RHA (Residents' Housing Association) meeting yesterday without my knowledge, and I only found out today when I met with the president! :P So now I'm part of the RHA Executive Board (ooh, all four of us), and I have a whole bunch of responsibilities and privileges and an extra $50/month! (Yeah, I'm definitely not doing it for the money... if you just count the five office hours I have to have each week, that comes out to $2.50/hour, and that's not even considering all of the outside work and time spent in the garden itself.) Anyway, that was the exciting news that was supposed to become official last week but got delayed. Sorry for keeping you in suspense! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laceroo!