Sunday, March 20, 2005

Happy Equinox!

Portland is deciding to ring in the spring with a blustery, rainy day – finally! We’ve had the driest winter in a long time, and everybody is worried about drought. It’s been grey and drizzly the last couple of days, but it’s finally doing some real raining today, so I’m happy about that. Of course, I’m hoping the weather will be a bit nicer tomorrow morning for my drive down to Corvallis – I’m going to visit DeMara! I was going to go to Salem first to have lunch with Jim and Siri Kirpal, but their water heater broke yesterday and leaked all over their basement, so tomorrow is going to be occupied in getting it replaced – not the ideal day for a lunch guest. So I’m heading down to Corvallis early to hit some thrift shops and catch up with DeMara and celebrate her birthday. Fun!

No comments: