Thursday, March 17, 2005

Done!

I just handed in my final paper for my archaeology class, so I'm all done for the quarter! Hooray! I'm a little worried, because I was so crunched for time at the end that I didn't actually have time to proofread the whole thing before printing it off and turning it in. But I tend to do most of my editing as I go along, so I'm hoping it's okay. :P And now I have a glorious week-and-almost-a-half to celebrate springtime and freedom from classes! I'm going to read good books, do lots of yoga, go hiking in beautiful places, and probably take my showers in the locker room at school most of the time, because Anne is going to start ripping out the shower at home this weekend to fix a leak. It's kind of a bummer, since I'll have to come to school when I wouldn't normally, but I think I'll use it as a motivation to get out my bathing suit and use the pool a few times while I'm there.

In other happy news, my hair is now long enough to tuck behind my ears and stay there! I'm so excited, I'm going to get it cut over spring break. :) Not a whole lot, though, and not the part that's tucked behind my ears -- just a trim to the back, which is getting rather shaggy.

Happy almost-spring!

No comments: