Friday, June 25, 2004

Yipee, hooray, and Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!


Guess what I just bought ---- plane tickets to Costa Rica!!!!!! Graham and I are going to fly down at the end of August to see our fabulously wonderful amiga Quena! If you can't tell, I'm very excited about this. :) We'll be down there with Quena for just over a week, and I'll be staying a few days longer than Graham and doing some adventuring on my own, hopefully (see sidebar calendar). I figured that since there's nothing I absolutely have to be back for that early, I might as well take the opportunity and have as much fun as I possibly can. After all, who knows when I'll make it to Costa Rica again? And it will be a fine opportunity to practice my Spanish. :)

I was just thinking the other day how well things work out for me sometimes. In particular, I was thinking about the whole plan I had to be in France this summer that I gave up on because I just didn't quite want it enough. I had a feeling when I cancelled that trip that there was some other reason, and a few months afterward, the reason popped up -- the house sold and we had to find another one and move, right around the time I would have been leaving for France. And if I was in France for the summer, I wouldn't be able to go visit Quena in Costa Rica. So it all works out pretty darn well in the end, I think.

I'm a happy Lacey. Quena and Costa Rica, here I come! :)

No comments: