Thursday, June 10, 2004

Finals are over, now the packing begins


Spring quarter is officially over -- I turned in my last papers and took my archaeology final this afternoon, so I'm done for the quarter! It's funny, it doesn't feel like I've been at PSU for two quarters already, and yet I feel so at home there it feels like I've been there for two years. Which is a good thing, because I still don't know how much longer I'm going to be there! :P

So now it's serious packing time! It's funny, right when we're about to move, we've started buying furniture! We bought a beautiful park bench for our back deck, and today I picked up a lovely headboard and footboard for our bed. All from craigslist, of course, the site I've been spending all my time on for the last week. :P But I figure, as long as we're having a moving van come haul all of our stuff, we might as well add a few more pieces. I love craigslist. :)

Time to get packing! Hooray for not having to worry about studying anymore! (Well, until my Spanish class starts on the 21st....)

No comments: