Thursday, March 25, 2004

Au revoir Sylvia


Yes, Sylvia has a new home now. I sold her this morning to a woman who has just bought a "fixer-upper" house, and needs a truck for her "project." Her mechanic was pretty impressed with the condition the truck was in, and I think she'll continue to take good care of it. She told me that she was fighting with herself last night saying "I don't want a truck!" but finally gave in to the practicality of it and admitted that she needed a truck. She was coming around pretty quickly, though. After she told me she definitely wanted it, she said "There are two ways this can go. Either I fall in love with the truck and keep it forever (which is very likely), or after a year, when I'm done with my project, I can try to resell it." She said the former was the more likely possibility. :) So I think Sylvia has gone to a good home, and I have my new little car, and everybody is happy. Hooray!

No comments: