Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Lovely Luna

I wonder how many bloggers are posting photos of the eclipse right now? :)

By the time I figured out how to focus my binoculars for my camera (that's after remembering to get the binoculars and the camera out), the full eclipse was over and the moon was on its way out again. I only got a couple of decent photos (from my kitchen window, kneeling in the same place from which I took the sunrise photos in my last post), but I'm sure that I will have half-moons dancing in my dreams tonight. What a lovely way to spend the evening!



5 comments:

cristie said...

I totally forgot there was an eclipse tonight!! And I do love them. I got up at 4:30 in the morning to stand shivering in the backyard to see 15 minutes of the last one. Sigh. I shall console myself with the fact that it's completely overcast here, has been all day, and there was probably no moon to see!

Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures. :)

Tandava said...

It was all clouds down here, unfortunately. (Though now that the eclipse is over, the clouds have passed and the moon is gorgeous.) So thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

totally awesome

qwertyhop

Anonymous said...

totally awesome

qwertyhop

meed said...

thinks

----

watch top 10 movie online ,free :

www.assrir.org
or

www.44frez.com

thinks