Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Oh, my aching brain

I have two midterms tomorrow -- Globalization and Environmental Ethics. What a combination. I've been in the library all afternoon, and am taking a quick blog break to give my brain a bit of a rest. I've studied so much I feel like I've taken the tests already -- I just hope I can remember all of this in the morning! I'll probably head home pretty soon and try to get a good night's sleep, since there's only so much information I can shove into my brain at one time without it leaking out all over the place overnight. :) I'm very much looking forward to Thursday evening, when I'll be through with my two hardest midterms. And then Friday is Earth Day! Hooray! I think I'll celebrate by doing my nature observations for my naturalist class. :)

1 comment:

Tandava said...

Good luck on your midterms! Be sure to stretch your brain before you strain it. And if you feel like it, blog about your Friday observations for us armchair naturalists. :-)