Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Family Friday


For those of you who haven't read my sidebar calendar recently (and I won't blame you if you haven't, seeing as I hardly ever update it), my big news of the weekend is going to be a visit from my wonderful brother! Yep, Graham is flying up on Friday evening to spend the weekend with me. I'm very excited. I'll certainly be ready for company by the time he arrives, because Hugo is in Texas on a business trip all this week, and he and Ellie are both in California for the LA Ale this coming weekend, so I've had the house to myself (not counting the real estate agents) for several days already. Not that I wouldn't normally be looking forward to a brudder-visit, but it'll be nice to have somebody else in the house. :)

But before Graham gets here, I'm driving down to Salem as soon as my classes finish at 12:35 on Friday to interview Siri Kirpal for my anthropology research paper. The paper is supposed to be about culture change, and I chose the sub-topic of religious culture. So I'm going to interview Siri Kirpal about Sikhism in the United States. Unfortunately, Jim will be at work Friday afternoon, so I won't get to see him. That will have to be another time. But it's going to be a busy Friday. :)

No comments: