Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Changes afoot

As you've probably noticed (and if you haven't, you might want to get an eye exam), I've given my blog a makeover -- whee! It's very green. :D I thought that, with the beginnings of my new life just around the corner, I would start heralding the changes to come with a new look for the way I express myself to the world (at least, the online world...).

Here are a couple of excellent definitions behind my choice of words for the title:

Adventure (n):
1. an exciting or very unusual experience
2. a bold or exciting undertaking or experience

Exuberant (adj):
1. effusively and almost uninhibitedly enthusiastic
2. abounding in vitality; extremely joyful and vigorous
3. Full of unrestrained enthusiasm or joy
4. happy and excited or in high spirits

Explorer (n):
1. a person who explores unknown regions


And that is exactly who I intend to be. Wheeee! :)

No comments: