Wednesday, November 21, 2007

"If you put makeup on your other eye and went downtown, you'd look normal!"


Um, thanks... I think.

In other news, apparently you don't know how much you use your pinky finger until you injure it. Turns out I use mine all the time! It's like a tail, infinitely useful for balance and stability in all sorts of situations (brushing my teeth, taking the milk bottle out of the fridge, holding the camera steady...). I don't think it's broken, but it sure hurts sometimes!

Yesterday was a very sore day, but I'm better now, thanks to a couple of hot baths and a terrific shoulder/neck rub that loosened up some of the major knots. My wrists still aren't happy at all, nor is the aforementioned pinky finger, but I assume my stitches are working and my chin is healing, so that's good. Also, I changed my flight and will be flying to CA today instead of tomorrow - yay! As long as I keep this band-aid on my chin, it should be difficult to over-stuff myself. :P Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

No comments: