Thursday, May 27, 2004

Going, going, gone


Okay, everybody, get out your address books and white-out -- Lacey's moving again. Yup, the house just sold. And we have to be out by June 15. Yeah. We have no idea where we're going or how the heck we're going to manage it; the reality of the whole thing is still sinking in. Anyway, I thought I'd let you all know. I've not been posting about the whole house sale process because Hugo has been adamant about not counting on it until it's absolutely set in stone (the last buyer dropped out very late in the game), but now it is so I can post about it. But that's all I'm going to say for now. I'll let you know when we find out what we're doing. For now, it's time to go to practice -- our last practice before Folklife -- yikes. Wish me luck!

No comments: