Friday, August 20, 2004

I'm Done!


I had my oral final in Spanish today, and now I'm all done for the summer! The Spanish classes were actually a lot of fun, and I'm almost sorry they're over. I'm planning on taking third-year, but not until the winter, so I'll miss it next quarter. But I can practice my Spanish with Graham and Quena in Costa Rica next week!!!!! I'm very excited. :)

In even more good news, I found my sleeping bag! It somehow ended up in the pub we ended up at on Sunday after the Ale. I had no idea it had gotten taken inside, so I didn't know to look for it when we left. Fortunately, a team member remembered seeing it, and I just called the pub and they have it. Hooray!

Hugo and I are going to see a play tonight, called The Scandalous Adventures of Sir Tolby Trollope. I have no idea what it's about, but it's supposed to be a comedy. The only description I could find of it on the web was "England 1784 Rather like Tom Jones meets Monty Python." I don't know who Tom Jones is, but it sounds good to me. :) Tomorrow we're dancing at the Estacada Renaissance Faire (a benefit for the Estacada children's library), and then we have a Revels party in the evening, so it'll be a busy day. And after that, can start packing in earnest!

No comments: